Care of Wet & Dry Vacuums
- All vacuums must be operated with bacteria filters properly installed.
- Start vacuuming next to the machine.
- Work away from the machine.
- Use the proper tools.
- Prevent machine from running over the cord.
- Inspect cord regularly for damage.
Clean and store correctly:
- Empty vacuum immediately upon completing task.
- Clean or replace the bacteria filter.
- Rinse the vacuum tank with a germicidal solution.
- Wipe the exterior of the machine.
- Rinse hoses, wands and tools and wipe them clean.
- Wipe the cord and wind it loosely around the machine.
- Place the motor and cover sideways on the tank to allow for thorough drying.
More Cleaning Tips
Information provided in these cleaning tips is of a general nature and may
not be appropriate in all situations. Consequently the author makes no
representation of warranty as to the completeness, correctness, or utility of
the information contained in the cleaning tips as it may apply to a specific
situation. Therefore, readers are encouraged to consult with ProSTAR
industries for specific information and guidance.