To fill up quart bottles:
1. Select proper color coded bottle (Blue-“G”
Glass, Yellow-“M” Multi-Purpose,
Orange-“C” Concession, and Purple-
“ D” Disinfectant/Deodorant).
2. Turn knob on right side of mixing center (quart bottle fill-up side) to match
bottle, i.e. if glass cleaner is desired, set knob on blue glass cleaner label
with “G” icon.
3. Insert the bottle, making sure the grey tube is inside of the bottle. Then
push up until you hear a click.
4. Chemical will begin dispensing at correct ratio automatically.
5. Release bottle when full and screw on the trigger sprayer. Note: Chemical
will not shut off automatically.
To fill up mop bucket:
1. Select desired product from the left side (mop bucket fill-up)
of mixing center (Green-“H” Hard Floor
Disinfectant, Light Blue-Bonnet-Pre-treat
spray, Lavender-Tile and Grout
2. Remove hose from left side of mixing center.
3. Place hose in mop bucket.
4. Press the release handle at the end of the hose until you hear a click.
5. Chemical will dispense at proper ratio.
6. When the bucket is full, release handle and place hose back on left side
of mixing center.
Questions-call 1-800-262-7104 between hours of 8:30
a.m. and 5:30 p.m. CST